Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 9, 2013

DIY: Christmas Wreath.




Hello babies!
Christmas is almost here and Monnie Claus is busy with our holiday decorations. This year I decided to get a little crafty and make a wreath for our house.
The end result wasn't exactly the one I wanted but I still think it looks cute.

I bought everything at a dollar store. Even the green wreath, so to be honest, it was a pretty cheap one.
I found all these glittery stuff I totally fell in love with.
All I used was a hot glue gun to paste all the thingies on my wreath and...voila!





These big bells are my favorite!


I had so much fun doing it and it looks super cute hanging on our front door.

Are you done with your Holiday decorations?
x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com