Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 31, 2013

Welcome 2014, Bye bye 2013~



2013 definitely went by really fast. I'm so ready to welcome the new year, ready for a new start. Even though this year felt so short to me, a lot happened!
As every year, I'm learning from the experiences I'm going through. Now I have clear some of the things I want to change and most importantly, that family is forever. This year I felt closer than ever to my sister. We made a stronger bond and it's nice to know you have someone there with you to share what you go through whether is good or bad. I know in her I have one of the greatest friends ever.

I had many plans for this year, and for whatever reasons I couldn't make all of them but, I'll do my best to continue with it all on 2014.

As every year, I'm so thankful for the people I have around me. My family, my boo, (that even though we have been crazy busy this year, we still strong)  my friends, my co-workers, even my pets! Hehe. Thank you for another year of love, friendship, fun, good talks, plans and support.

2013 totally changed a big part of my life, it'll take some time to get used to changes. I feel like a stronger person and I'll welcome the new year making it a better year. Great things will happen.

My best wishes to you all for this 2014! May all your dreams come true.
Always dream big and enjoy life!!

XOX Mon ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com