Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 4, 2014

Summer cleaning and giving away!




Hi hi!

This Summer has been definitely a busy one! I've been helping my sister with a great project she has going on. But even though we've been all over the place, I'm taking some time to make a huge room cleaning. And basically, it's not only cleaning, I'm also getting rid of the things I no longer use. I always wait until summer break to spend some time doing it since it's my longer break.

I can't believe all the things I have, and sometimes it's hard to find room for everything so, I pretty much separate what I really use and what I don't use anymore and give it to people who actually need it.
I still have some toys and things I had when I was a little girl and even though I love them, it's always good to make some space for the new things.
What I usually do is show the stuff I'm giving away to my close friends (and family) to see if they want to keep something. Once they check out my stuff, I give the rest to people in need.
This time I went through some makeup, perfumes, clothes, toys and even some decoration items. I always make sure I'm giving away things that are in good condition. Some of them were never even worn / used.

So, even though it takes a while to go through everything (It usually takes like a week) I feel really good doing it.
I think we all should try doing that at least once. It makes me happy to know that the things I don't use anymore can make someone happy.


xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com