Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 19, 2014

~*My skin after using Korean sheet masks*~




Hello dollies!
In older posts I mentioned how I've been loving Korean face mask sheets as a treat on relaxing times but recently I started using them regularly and I've seen a great difference on my skin.

A while ago I saw on a beauty show that AfterSchool JungAh's secret for a beautiful and healthy skin was using this type of masks (not these brands in particular) everyday so, I thought I should give it a try.
The masks I've been using are from two different brands: The Cure and Dermal. Those two are gentle to my sensitive skin and have a very subtle smell.

There are a few differences between the two of them. Dermal masks are slightly bigger, (both are too big for my face though) they are also a little drier while The Cure ones are soaked in serum. After using The Cure ones my skin feels a little more oily(?) not in a bad way~ I don't know how to explain exactly. Hehe. But as the day goes by I see good results from both brands.

I don't use them everyday but 3 times a week usually at night when I have some free time to relax and let the product work all night.

How to use:
1. Cleanse throughly and dry your face.
2. Remove the pre-soaked mask from the packet.
3. Gently unfold the mask and apply lightly on your face using your fingertips.
4. Relax for 20~30 mins.
5. Lift off the mask and gently pat remaining serum into skin.



My skin definitely feels softer and looks brighter and healthier. I know this "routine" can be a little pricey if you plan to follow it regularly but it's worth it! It's been only a few weeks since I started and I'm happy with the results.  

I'd love to try some other DERMAL products someday~

2 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com