Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 9, 2014

4 Short Horror Films~

Hi spooks! 



One of the things I like the most is to watch horror movies or, short horror films. I've seen so many so far, but I'm picking only 4 and sharing them to watch this Halloween month. 
Hope you guys like them!


* Lights Out. 



* Pictured.



이계도함수 (A function) I'm including this Korean short horror film because exams can be pretty scary, I think more than one can relate to this feeling when they are/were in exams. I know I can! Hehe



* 봉천동 귀신 (Bongcheon-Dong) I don't know if this can be included as a short film because it's more like a comic thingy but, I really liked it and decided to share it with you all. I think it's scary for an animated thing.



If you guys have seen some other good ones, please share! I'd love to check them out!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com