Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 20, 2014

"Spooky" Black Velvet




Hi, hi!

Even though I'm not good at all with nail art, I always /try/ to do something themed when Halloween time comes. I haven't had much time to do something great with them so, I came up with this super easy and quick design. I know it's not something too cool but hey! I tried~ hehe.

Basically what I really wanted to use was the Velvet Effect nail polish I bought a few months ago and never used it until now. It is Amourett Velvet Effect "Spooky" (MQ169)
I thought the name of the nail polish would be perfect for the Halloween month.



What I like about it is that it gives an opaque effect more than a velvet-ish(?) one. It dries super fast but sadly, it doesn't last too long, it cracks after a day or two so I have to keep applying coats to make it look decent. Too keep the Velvet effect avoid applying a top coat.
Along with this black color, I used a purple one, purple and black make a good Halloween combination! I kinda made a stich wannabe thing on one of my nails and used small black stars on the other.

So, these are not perfect nails but at least they are Holiday themed... lol.
I'll try to make something a little better next time~~~~~~~~~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com