Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 7, 2014

Random Haul: My weekend shopping!




Hi guys!

I'm finally having some time to blog! There's is a lot to do around the house and some work to finish though! But I think we'll finally put our Christmas tree today! Yay.

Yesterday my girls and I went to this anime convention, and even though we don't go /that/ often, we definitely do some big shopping when we go. I don't go all crazy over anime stuff anymore~ don't know why if I still like it but, yeah. I focus more on accessories, makeup, yummies and some random goodies that I don't usually find but, if I reaaaaaaally like something anime related, I could get it.

Sadly, this time we couldn't find any makeup or beauty products... BOO! My friend Kei-boo and I were really looking forward to get tons of them.

So, here is what I got:

♥ Shingeki No Kyojin eco friendly shopping bag. So yeah, I know I said I don't get much anime things but I couldn't resist to this, I think all of us got one! They were super cheap and I put all my shopping in there.
♥ Kim Hyun Joong small poster and stickers. I can resist to things with Hyun Joong's face on them! I swear I was ready to buy a scarf... can't blame me! I love that man! 


♥ Chocolate Mint Pocky and Milk Flavour Pocky. I usually eat more Pepero than Pocky so I wanted to change for a bit. I haven't tried this 2 flavors before so I'm excited! Especially with the mint-chocolate ones! YUM!
♥ Ramune Ichigo Soda. This is something I'll try for first time. My sister used to talk a lot about the so...I was curious. Especially with the marble thingy!


♥ Handmade headbands. I love accessories, and these caught my eye. They were a little more expensive than what I would usually pay for headbands but, these are unique designs so, I think it's worth it. They are super cute!


♥ Cat tights. I wanted to get them for so long now and I finally did. I usually see them online but I found them cheaper than expected. I'm in love!


♥ Bear ears beannie. They had a HUGE variety of hats, caps and beannies to choose from but I got this one. I think it's cute, cozy and perfect fot the cold Winter coming soon.



♥ Random anime stickers. Basically, Sailor Moon and Shingeki No Kyojin. I'll put some on my laptop and think of a place for the others.



We also had some Japanese food from Hakku' Japanese Gourmet which I think is pretty good and I had to try the Green Tea cheesecake with green tea ice-cream from a Maid Cafe / catering thingy. Honestly, I expected a little more from the last one~ I couldn't find a strong green tea flavor in them.



Now that I put everything in a list, I think it wasn't /that/ much, but it felt like I was buying too much! I also got some non-Asian makeup last week but I'll show them on a separate post.

That's it for now! Enough shopping for now!

xox

2 comments:

  1. very cool things you bought and very delicious I hope that once again you're in contests

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! We definitely want to be back, we have some plans for next year! X

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com