Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 16, 2015

Heart-to-Heart: My dream life




Hi loves! 
Lately I've been having some of those moments when you can't help to do some thinking and dream of what you wish you had or accomplished in your life by now. Especially being the beginning of a new year, there is a lot of planning and goals to achieve.
I'm not saying that I'm not happy with where I am right now, I'm happy with my job and the chances I've had so far but there is a LOT more I want for my life in a short period of time. I know some things are worth waiting for and I need to work hard to have some others.

I've been doing some thinking~~~hehe

When I was younger, I didn't wanted to marry or have any kids but for a few years now I know for sure I want to have my own happy family. That is something that has been on my mind lately, I want to be a young wife and young mommy, I want to continue working but at the same time I want to take care of a hubby and raise my kids. I know that is something that won't happen in a blink of an eye, but I wish it could! I mean, it is not like I'm sad or something but, that is something I really, really want.

I know it's hard to plan life, when I was younger I thought I would be working and living on my own at the age of 20, when I turned 20, I realized it wasn't all that easy. Now, I do have a job I enjoy and keep learning from it but there is a lot more I want.

Sometimes I wish it was easier to accomplish everything we want, but wouldn't it be boring to have it all easy? I keep dreaming I will have that life, my own family in not a far future. (Hopefully before my 30s! Hehe)
I just keep reminding myself I need to keep dreaming and working to make those dreams become true.

I think this post is a little random but I kinda wanted to share~ hehehe
What would be your dream life at the moment?
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com