Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 27, 2015

Lemon green nails!




Hello sunshines! 

This is the color I'm currently wearing on my nails.
It's a lemon green (which looks more yellow-ish to me) color from Missha Nail Polish (GR02). I don't wear green on my nails often,


I think I only have an other green one which is a metallic darker one, kinda makes me think of TinkerBell, that's why I wanted to try a new green and went for this one.
When I bought it it had a 20% off so the price was super reasonable for a small bottle.


Last year I bought another nail polish from Missha, same line but bigger version and I really liked it, can't help to fall for the cute heart shaped bottle. After 3 coats I got this color, closer to the exact color from the bottle and it dries fast. 



As for the color, I like it but I'm just not sure I like how it looks on my nails~ Maybe I just have to get used to it.

What do you guys think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com