Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 4, 2015

"Gothic Elegant" Appa Couture Photoshoot






Remember that photoshoot I had a few weeks ago? Well, I finally got the chance to see /some/ of the photos thanks to my friend Maya, who is also the designer of the collection we wore that day. And I said some of them because that day we took a lot of pictures! There were like 4 photographers and we worked with all of them. So here are some of my shots from one photographer and a few from the others.

I liked the end result! It doesn't show all the laughs we had in between photos though. There are more photos from this particular shoot but I'm only adding here mine so it doesn't end up being a huge photo spam post.

Then again, this is not my style, but it was fun to play dress up for a day!

Hope you like the piccies!









And, some from the other photographers.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com