Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 13, 2015

Mini Collective Haul



Hello hello!
Here's a random Mini Collective Haul of some things I've bought last month...at least I think it was last month~~~~
Anyways, here we go!

♥ Butterfly mid finger ring. I'm not really into gold accessories but I thought this one was really cute. I wasn't planning on buying accessories that day, I was just going to get some cleansing tissues (that didn't made me very happy!) and ended up buying it too. It is too thin and delicate and...it fits! Hehe. You know how hard it is for me to find rings that fit my super thin fingers!




♥ Bershka Pale Pink skirt.


♥ Zara Pink Short Jump Suit. I like how once you put it on it looks like a dress, but you feel so comfortable because you're actually wearing shorts! I feel like I'll be wearing this one a lot on the Summer.


♥ Black high waisted leggings. My friend's cousin will open a boutique soon, and we got the change to take a look at some of the stuff she has before opening her store. I saw a lot of things I liked but decided to buy only a couple, one of those were this black leggings, I liked them because they are really tight so they fit my legs perfectly, and black leggings is something I use a lot! The quality is really good! They are thick and make my legs look so long!


The leggings have this detail on both sides of the legs.

♥ Hearts sweatshirt. This is the other thing I bought from my friend's cousin! I think it's absolutely adorable and I really love the neck!!



And...that's it for now! Some of this pieces are still brand new! I haven't had the chance to use them yet. Summer break I'm waiting for you!

NOTE: I finally found a place to take decent looking clothes photos but! Now I need to work on the ironing... Excuse my wrinkled clothes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com