Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 17, 2015

夏祭り 2015 (Natsu Matsuri)



Hey guys!
My Summer break is about to be officially over! But! I got the chance to go to a Natsu Matsuri (Japanese Summer festival) as my last trip out of the city.
And even tho the event wasn't as big as I thought it would be, the whole environment and people there made it all nice and fun.

There were some fun contests, yummy food and some goodies to buy. SO many cute families and...sake! YUM!
I went with my dad and sister and we had a really good time. The place was really pretty with big gardens and stuff.
They also had Ikebana classes but, I'm not good with flowers so...I just watched from afar~ hehe.






The festival was 2 days long, we only went on Saturday but, it was worth it. I did bought a few things but mostly food, sweets and yeah, sake. I actually wanted to be part of the Sake contest but the day was just too hot so we kinda left early. And now that I think about it...I also missed the sake degustation because the family was so anxious to eat first~~~~

Food was just great! My sister and I had bento while my dad decided to try a hot-dog with yakisoba on top and some okonomiyaki.


My yummy food!
Definitely want to come back next year!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com