Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 12, 2015

Out & About: Fun in the sun! ☼



Hi guys!
I feel like I've been on the road too many times lately~~~~ Anyways!
Last weekend we celebrated my friend Keisha's birthday and since it's the Summer time we decided to do something different and go to this resort and spend a summer-ish day there. We jumped from pool to pool, to jacuzzi to thermal water. (which has to be THE best thing ever)
It felt SO good to relax all day in the water, leave the rainy days aside for a day and even being away from our phones all day long!
We made a mini picnic and got facemasks.

Definitely felt like a Summer break day. I would really like to go back and enjoy some relaxing time every once in a while.


Ok, you know me! I tend to take a ton of pics (and video) wherever I go! here are some of our day!











And also, Happy Birthday to the shopping buddy Keisha (again!) I'm so happy to celebrate another year in your life! I'm so proud of you and everything you've achieved so far! Many more great things to come!!


Random fact: I was called Marine Goddess the whole day!
xox Marine Goddess! kkk

And here's the vlog of our day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com