Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 23, 2015

Daddy's surgery.



Hello everyone!
*Sighs* These past few days have been SO stressful and exhausting! But I'm so glad it's all over!
Life has its ups and downs and I'm happy to say, we've survived an other hard time! My family is such a strong one! hehe.

Surgeries are no joke, and even a simple one means a risk. My dad had to go through a surgery last Monday for a pacemaker change and even tho it's something normal for someone who has a pacemaker, I couldn't help to worry. Especially after having the dates changed not once, but two times! Doctors need to stop playing with our emotions!

Having a loved one at the hospital is never fun, it's tiring and complicated. Luckily, my dad only stayed there for almost 2 days. I just don't understand why hospitals make it so hard on us family to see our patient and stuff. Anyways, I'll be forever thankful with them for taking such good care of my daddy. ♥

This was nothing compared to the time he had the first pacemaker surgery. That one WAS an emergency and he had to be rushed to the hospital. Back then I was still going to school and the hospital was out of town so...it was a lot more complicated for all of us.

Waking up super early and not getting enough sleep, going to work having to put a smile on your face, etc. Managing hospital/house chores/work was crazy! I had the longest days of my life! But my family is worth it! They will always be the most important thing for me, they always come first, no matter what.

I want to thank everyone who took the time to call or message us to know about my dad's condition, So much love! 
Also, thank you to my co-workers for being such supportive people and making things easier for me. Couldn't ask for a better work team/friends! 

Daddy is finally home, his surgery went well, no complications and he'll be recovering soon!


Looking happy! First morning at home after the surgery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com