Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 7, 2015

Hello October!!!



Hey there spooky babies!
I know I've been a little MIA here but...life's been crazy busy lately!! Anyway...
October is here! And as some of you already know, it's my favorite time of the year, Halloween is everywhere!
Every year I try to live and breathe Halloween as much as possible! It can be from themed food, halloween places, horror movies and games and even day of the dead stuff. It's all very exciting!
My friends (aka The Halloween gang) and I already made a list of some places and activities we want to do this month.
I'll do my best to update the blog with some of our Halloween activities so you guys can follow us on our little adventure.
So, let me know what you'll be doing this month? How you guys celebrate Halloween?
Would you like to see my Halloween decoration?

Have a wonderful October and...a wonderful fall season!

Here is my first October vlog with some Halloween related stuff: Hello October!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com