Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 27, 2015

How I do my eyebrows (UPDATED)



Hello sweets!
Since my last How I do my eyebrows post, a few things have changed on how I do them. I have two new ways I do it, depending on how much time I have to get ready.
I also have new products I use. Not saying I dont like the Kiotis Colors Brow Pencil anymore but, I've been more into a lighter shade lately.

OK! Let's start!

The way I do my brows during the week, on my working days (because I need something fast) is super simple and easy, the 2 products I use are brow mascaras/gel.


STEP 1. I brush my eyebrows with a transparent gel to shape them the way I want.


STEP 2. I apply the Kiotis Colors Brow Mascara in color Brown (4052) which is slightly lighter than my actual brow color. This way they'll look fuller.


The bad thing about this mascara is that it is not waterproof~ I haven't had a bad disaster yet but once it has contact with water, the color comes easy really easy.


And well, that's pretty much it for my everyday brows.


The other way, the one for the weekends or whenever I have a little more time is using a light brown brow pencil (which I have not details on because I threw away the box a while ago) that /I think/ can match many brow colors.



STEP 1. I gently fill in my brows drawing some soft lines along them. Then I blend them.


STEP 2. I apply the brow gel to help them stay in place for a long time.


And...Voila! Nothing too complicated! I'm happy with these two ways of filling my brows at the moment.



Bye bye~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com