Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 20, 2015

Out & About: Zombies at the fair!


Hey there you guys!
Here's a little update on our Halloween activities of the month. Last weekend we made a quict trip to an amusement park which has Halloween themes on this time of the year.
Every year I want to go, and they have something called "Panic nights" but we couldn't stay because we needed to make the trip back home.

Even tho we didn't saw a big Zombie show it was fun to find some creepy things while walking around the park, bloody human pueces, skulls everywhere, etc.
I was really looking forward to visit the haunted house but the line to enter was SO long, it made me feel lazy just by looking at it. I would've spent most of my time there!
We did enjoyed other attractions and even themed food...in a way!

Another thing in our Halloween list: CHECKED! hehe







"fingers" for food! Hehe


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com