Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 3, 2015

Makeup Haul!



Hello dollies!

I have a little makeup haul for you today. I know, I feel like I've making hauls too often but, there's a lot I wanna share! And when it comes to makeup, I get too excited, hehe.

Some of the products were gifts from Omma and I bought the others. I'll start with the gifts.

♥ NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown (EP01) the color is pefect for my ginger brows!
Check out my latest "How I do my "Carrot" brows" for more deets on this brow pencil.




♥ Beauty Paris Nail Polish "Party" I'm really looking forward to usit for the holiday season. It is a very pretty red color. This one is from Spain.


♥ Kim Taylor Nail Polish "Sangria" (KT.103) which is a super pretty strawberry-ish deep color.



Now, here is what I bought in the past few days:

♥ Maybelline New York Color Show Nail Polish "Vintage Leather" I really liked the color cuz I thought it'd be great for the fall season. It has a leather-ish finish, it's super matte but sadly the durability is NOT good. My nails chapped the same day I applied it, I had to put SO many coats to keep them decent.
More on this nail polish? Vintage Leather


♥ Revlon Color Bust Lip Gloss in "Sunbaked" (044) I'm not a gloss lover but I really liked the color and thought it would be good for the fall season. I've been more into natural colors for my everyday makeup lately so, yeah. Not loving it tho!






♥ CoverGirl lipstick "Sultry Sensuelle" (200) this lipstick and the lip gloss look pretty similar. I actually wear them together sometimes. The thing I didn't liked about this one is that it dries my lips SO much, even when I wear chapstick before applying it.





Not happy with this lipstick...

I don't buy Maybelline or CoverGirl that often and I gotta say I'm a little disappointed with what I bought... Oh well~

I should stop buying stuff for now...at least for me! Gotta focus on my Christmas gift shopping! Would you like to see a Christmas shopping haul?? Let me know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com