Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 14, 2015

TonyMoly + Missha mini haul



Hey there sweeties!

Ok, I know I said I would stop the shopping for a while but, I had the chance to make a quick stop by two of my favorite stores: Missha and TonyMoly so, I couldn't help myself. I didn't bought much tho~ gotta think about my Christmas shopping to do.

First stop: Missha!

Missha Super Aqua Perfect Cleansing Tissue: These are my all time favorite cleansing tissues.
♥ Missha heart shaped makeup sponges. I bought these for my mom.
I also got a Missha catalogue with cupons and samples!

Then, headed to TonyMoly.

♥ TonyMoly Face Mix Cover Pot Concealer #01 Light Beige. I'm really looking forward to try this one!!


♥ TonyMoly Tony Nail Cotton Candy Nail polish CD04 "Shy Blue" This collection has the cutest pastel colors ever! I also wanted to get the pink one but it wasn't available~ oh well, I think I'll buy more of this some other time. Since I already tried it on, I can tell the color has an opaque finish and it dries suer fast.


Magic Hair Pad. I was looking for some of these for a while now. I actually wanted bow shaped ones, but oh well, I finally found them! This seem to be helpful when doing your makeup to keep your hair away from your face. It comes with 4 velcro thingies, 2 in pink and 2 in blue. Gotta use them to see if they really work.

And yeah, this is it for now. I'll make some reviews and impressions posts once I use them!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com