Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 18, 2016

Heart-to-heart: My 15 resolutions for 2016 and beyond!



Hello everybody
The new year has already started and there are a few things I do want to change for good in my life. I know, I know, many people think of a new year to change and guess what? I am one of them too! Hehe...kinda~
Since I really had a mostly awful 2015, I did wanted to feel like once that year was over, it was time to close that chapter and move on from it to a new, fresh and better start. So yeah, 2016 is my chance to start fresh and be a new me!
Along with that, I've been doing a lot of thinking about so many things that happened and things I want to do, etc. and I know that if I don't push myself to change, I won't do it so, even if some things hurt, I won't focus on them. I know I say this often but, I am so lucky to have the greatest people around me who are willing to stick to me even through my darkest moments (hehe, that sounds so serious!). But, it is true! Even people you don't really expect to care that much show how much they love you during those moments. I think when you go through hard times is when you really see who is there for you inconditionally.

Anyways! For this year and beyond, I want to stick to this 15 (sort of) resolutions:

1. Let go
2. Focus more on what I want
3. Be more open to new experiences
4. Stop expecting things from people
5. Be more positive
6. Shine on my own
7. Stop apologizing for my actions, words or feelings (Unless I really do/say something wrong)
8. Learn to be totally comfortable with myself and by myself
9. Take chances
10. Enjoy everyday as if it was the last one
11. Continue giving, helping and sharing
12. Be the best version of myself
13. Fight harder for what I want.
14. Believe in myself
15. Do more and talk less (actions are always better than just words~)


So yeah, there are my resolutions for this year and hopefully a lot longer than just a year. Maybe I'll add a few more as time goes by.
Do you guys have any resolution for this year? Please share! I'd love to read them!!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com