Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 1, 2016

Life Update: Positivity, friends and looking for a "healthier" lifestyle.



Hey there my lovelies!
Here is my first life update of 2016!! And I gotta say that I'm starting the year with positive thoughts, plans and trying to stay firm on my decisions.
I felt like January went by really fast, so fast that nothing too big happened I guess. To me, it was more of a month to think and heal whatever was left of 2015~ it hasn't been easy but, I'm getting there! And now that I think about it, last year wasn't that great for many of us, I'm glad to see people around me having plans for this year and trying to make it a good year.
Sooooo, I wanted to set 15 resolutions to live by this year and they are in a separate post: My 15 resolutions for 2016 and beyond! Because yeah, this year I want to see what I want, what I need, to think more about me and see what I'm capable of, say goodbye to my comfort zone and let go of people and things that don't want or have to stay in my life anymore. New year, new me! hehe.
I have so many plans I'd like to share but, I'll wait until they start happening. Don't want to spoil anything.

I also decided to get serious and start saving money! Not only for the things I want to do this year but also for my future. I'm also kind of thinking about making more "adult shopping" (that can sound wrong...) like buying useful stuff and not only focus on the crazy shopping I tend to do~~~ Not an easy task tho!

Through all the changes I went last year, my friends were crutial to help me to stand strong. People I've known for years and newer people became a lot closer through that time. That's why I think people who are there for you during your darkest moments, cheering you up, giving you advice and those who are just there for you even if you don't ask them to, are friends that are truly worth it. And I promised myself not to lose those friends, I'm not losing good friendship because of silly misunderstandings anymore. I love the people around me and I'll take good care of them as they take care of me. ♥ Thank you loves!

Going back to work after my Winter break felt so good! And it is the first time I say something like that! I always feel SO lazy to go back to work after a break. But I really feel like I'm getting used to being busy because it also keeps my mind busy. I like to come home after work and relax because I feel tired of doing something. Idk if that makes any sense but...being busy is a good feeling sometimes. And I'm kinda embracing it a lot more now. I'm growing up a little more...maybe?

On February 7th, my mom went back to Spain. I hate goodbyes! Especially when it comes to people I love. I'm so glad I got to spend a few months with her. There's always so much to do in so little time! And we kinda had to put many things on stand by for now~ But I'm also happy for her! there are so many exciting plans waiting for her over there! And hey, The "Pictures from Spain" posts will come back so, wait for them! Haha.
Wanna check part of my mom's last week with us? Check my "Mom's going back to Spain" vlog!
Also, Valie's day weekend was a lot of fun! I made a post about Valies day, I'll just leave it here so I don't go all over it again: Valie's Day 2016 + pressies ♥ (we don't want to make this post any longer!)


One of the things I've been working on is, having a little bit of a more "Healthier" lifestyle. I'm not gonna lie, I don't eat super healthy, I love candies, chocolate and everything sugar related, I'm a coffee addict and those are things I'm not willing to give up just yet but, I really an trying to drink a lot more water and I recently started working out (Dying of pain!) so even tho that may not be too much for some, it is a BIG step coming from a lazy girl like me. Hehe.


Lastly, a quick update on the vlogging! I feel so bad because my vlogs have been a little boring lately. Thing is, I've been doing a lot with my friends, things I'd like to share with you guys but, I guess when I'm with them I get really caugh on in the moment and enjoy it 100% without worrying about the camera. I think it's both good and bad in a way. I believe there are times when it's good to disconnect from the tech world and just enjoy the real world. I love how you guys take the time to watch a glimpse of my everyday, I love to share with you, I really do but I've learned to cherish moments a lot more now so, I apologize for the boring vlogging, promise to change that!
As always, thank you to the subbies! You're becoming my youtube family! And I love that!

And well, I believe these past two months I've been trying to change a lot of things. And even if I'm taking baby steps, I know I'm getting there. I've started the year doing things different, not all of them are super big but, they make a difference, I'm daring to do more, letting go and just being a little more independent. It feels good! I can say this year started in a very good way.
How's this year starting for you guys!? Are you changing something you couldn't last year?
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com