Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 7, 2016

Collective Haul: Clothes, accessories and skin care!



Hi, hi there!
I'm back with an other collective haul. I haven't been buying a lot this year, (I meant it when I said I was serious about saving money this year! haha) that's why I'm super excited to finally put a new haul together.
I have a bitsy bit of everything in here~
Here we go!

♥L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Cleansing Wipes: Lately I've been really liking L'Oreal as a drugstore brand so, when I ran of the Garnier cleansing wipes I had, I decided to buy them. I've been using and loving the toner from this same line so, why not! The package comes with 25 wipes, the smell is very subtle and fresh. They claim to:
* Remove Makeup
* Hydrate
* Provide Comfort
* Clean
* Soften skin
So far they are really good and gentle. Then again, I wish they were as soaked as the Missha ones~ (still not over them)


♥ Lassie'el Aloe Soothing Yogurt Massage Mask: I tried the Miracle Sleeping masks before and I loved them! This box comes with 4 packages of 12g of product. I think each package could last for 2 applications each. I haven't use them yet but, once i do I'll make a separate post about them with a mini review. #CantWait!


♥ Daroge Total Makeup Brush: I got the pink one (of course!) but I think they have like 5 different colors. I had the chance to buy this Chinese brush a while ago but in the end I forgot about it, a few weeks ago I randomly saw it along with other makeup goodies so, I went for it. It is super cute and super soft. The size makes it perfect to cary it around.





♥ Stradivarius Polka Dots Navy Dress: I bought this in size small. I was actually looking for a black blouse I need for work and ended up buying this! But yeah, even tho I am not a navy lover, there's something about this dress that made me fall for it.

sorry for the terrible pic!

♥ Heart Choker: I've been really into chokers lately! I liked this one because It has a heart...hehehe. What a surprise!


♥ Spiral Hair Ties: I bought my first one like, last year and even bought one for a friend but, I started using it and loving it this year. I've seen them in different places for different prices. The first one I bought was a lot more expensive than the bunch of 6 ties I got this time. My friend and coworker Ana saw them and was nice enough to get them for me. I love how fun and colorful they are!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com