Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 25, 2016

My wool bunny!



Hello sweets!
Today I have something really cute to share with you, this is the latest addition to my bunny collection:


LUME Felper are needle felting miniatures, 100% handmade and they are made with lots of love!
I can't believe the details these cuties have, especially because of the size!
As far as I know they come in 3 different sizes and you can buy costumized ones. Cool thing is, none of them looks the same!
Lu Meneses is the person behind these cuties and I gotta say she's one of the sweetest women I've known. Very talented and very creative.

I'm really happy with the one I got, and I'm planning to buy more soon. A mini size TinkerBell and Michee, maybe?


Anyways, here's the facebook page for you to find more cuties and contact if you feel interested! LUME Felper

2 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com