Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 19, 2016

XXL Pink Nails



Hello my loves!
Summer is here and even tho the weather has been crazy here where I live, bright nail colors always feel like a must for me.
A few posts ago, I shared with you part of what my mom brought for me from Spain and this bright pink nail polish was part of them.
Also! I got my nails done last week by my friend Martha, I wanted nice looking nails for the school closure ceremony! This is my 3rd time having my nails done, and I still have some trouble trying to type on my phone...


Ok, let's talk about the color I'm currently wearing: It is the Leticia Well XXL Nail Polish (I'm thinking it's a Spanish brand) in the color 349, which is a bright pretty pink that so far has been super long lasting. I've been getting a lot of nice comments on it.
I think the whole bottle looks really nice and clean, it dries fast but, it has a strong scent to it. Not that I can't live with that.


So yeah, I really have been loving this one, sad thing is, I don't think I can get more from this brand in here. Gotta cherish this one! Haha.

If you wanna learn more about this brand go here: www.leticiawell.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com