Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 28, 2016

FLORMAR Full Color Nail Enamel




The nail polish freak in me is back with some new babies to add to my collection!

Hi loves!! I want to show you the latest addition to my nail polish collection. My friend's mom was selling them and since my friend knows me and we are both a little obsessed with nail polishes, she decided to show them to me to see if I wanted one...well, I ended up buying  the 4 she showed me because yeah, they looked so cute all together, why not buying them all instead of having to pick just one?


The brand is called FLORMAR Professional Makeup and honestly, I am as new to them ans most of you are. So, I did my research! Hehe. They are an Italian beauty company that started their production in Turkey. They have makeup, accessories and skin care products.
I'll leave the link to their official site here, in case you want to check their products and learn more about them ~> www.flormar.com
I gotta say, I checked the other colors they have and they are absolutely beautiful! They have bright colors, dark colors, matte ones. There is a lot to pick from!



I won't get into quality and durability here cuz I haven't use them yet, but I'm really looking forward to try them and I'm sure I'll make some separate posts once I do.

Let's take a quick look at the ones I bought for now:

♥ Rose I Hold (FC04)
♥ Utopia Vacation (FC25)
♥ Imaginary World (FC16)
♥ Mystical Getaway (FC29)



I don't know which one I'll wear first but, I can't wait! I'm in love with the colors!!

xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com