Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 13, 2016

October is here! + Halloween mini haul



Hello loves!
It is that time of the year again! Autumn is here, it's time to drink all the pumpkin spice lattes I can, Halloween is everywhere~ Yup, it is my favorite season/month.
I usually go crazy as soon as October starts. I wake up to a Halloween decorated room and try to do a 31 days of Halloween thing where everyday I get to do, eat or have something halloween realted. This year I've been taking it slower...don't know why! I finished my decoration a few days ago, I'm still behing on my halloween gifts shopping but, I did had a pumpkin spice latte with my mom when the month started.

I want to share some other Halloween related things in here! Hopefully I will soon. For now I have this mini Halloween haul for you. Some of the stuff I bought for decoration. Hope you enjoy~~♪






Witching you a very happy Halloween month!~ ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com