Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 15, 2016

Maybelline ColorSensational / Burgundy Blush~ Perfect for Fall!



Hello my dollies!
Fall is definitely my favorite season and I've noticed burgundy color is a big trend right now. From clothes to nail polishes and of course, lippies.
I don't usually go for super dark lip colors, I actually don't think I change my makeup depending on the season but this year I decided to be a little more adventurous (with some encouragement) and try something more daring. And since I got many nice comments on how it looked, I decided to share more about it.

I usually go for pink and orange/peachy shades so, this was a big change! My biggest concern was I thought I'd look paler than I already am wearing a super dark lippie...(vampire came to my mind...) but surprisingly, I really liked it.

It's the Maybelline ColorSensational Matte lipstick in the color Burgundy Blush (696). It is a really deep burgundy color that is deffo perfect for the Fall-Winter season.
The lippie is super pigmented, you don't need many applications to get a strong color. It is also super, duper long lasting, even if you eat and drink.






The only thing I don't love about it is that since it's a matte lipstick, it dries up my lips. I always apply some lipbalm first. But yeah, I'm happy I bought this color. I'm seriously thinking about buying another dark shade for the season~

I also got one for my mom but not from the matte line but from the creamy one. It is the ColorSensational Creamy Lipstick in the color Are you red-dy (625) Love the name! and it is a beautiful bright red with a bright, fresh look. Mom's been liking it a lot!




Honestly, I saw many shades I liked from both, matte and creamy collections...I want more!

Here's how they both loo together, even the packaging shows which one is the matte and which one the creamy one.




Do you have any favorite lip color for the Fall season?
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com