Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 6, 2016

FLORMAR Mystical Getaway


Hello loves!
An other Turkish nail polish is here and I'm absolutely loving this color for the Fall season!

This time is the Mystical Getaway (FC29) which is a beautiful deep purple, kinda plum-ish.
With this one, I had to apply 3 coats to get a deep color as it looks in the bottle. Maybe because it is a darker shade than the others I've used.



Just like I did with Imaginary World, I'm matching it with the "Silver Crystals" from Avon.


And this is what's currently on my nails right now.

1 comment:

  1. So while it's true that the people make an event (and the people definitely made any event!) this space definitely adds a different dimension to it. Went to LA event venues here for an evening event and I was really impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com