Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 22, 2017

Meeting my baby niece, Natalia ♥



Hello everyone!
As some of you know, I became an auntie almost a month ago. And last weekend I finally had the chance to meet her.

My cousin Rosie is like a sister to me so I was really looking forward to meet this baby. I'm really proud and happy for her and Hubby Israel. She's such a sweet, loving mommy.

I've held babies before but holding Natalia for the first time was something really special. Can't believe how cute she is, she's so tiny and soft.
My visit was only 3 days long but I did try to get involved as much as I could. I got the chance to feed her, bathe her and hold her until she fell asleep. I definitely want to be a part of this baby's life and see her as often as I can even tho we don't live that close to each other.


Natalia, auntie Mon can't wait to see you again~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com