Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 20, 2017

BIG Spain clothing & accessories haul!!



Hello everyone!
The second Spain haul is here. This time it is a big clothing and accessories haul. New clothes always make us happy. Lots of new outfits to try! #Yay!!

Let's take a look~

Sorry for the wrinkled clothes...they were just unpacked and I forgot to fix them before thaking the pics...

CLOTHES

♥ Denim loose dress from a market in Requena. I already wore this one and it is really cute and comfortable. You can actually find many ways to wear it depending on what you match it with. I wore it with flats but it can also go with cute tennis shoes for a more casual look or a nice pair of flats and accessories to make it look a bit more dressy.


♥ I am in love with this pink polka dots blouse. First of all, I like how it has the effect of having a flowy shirt underneath. Then, the cute bows in the arms add that extra detail. This one is from a boutique called Beautiful.


♥ This cute white blazer thingy is from Mas Fashion. It has a satin kind of fabric and I think the design in general is super pretty.


♥ Green sweater from (Sfera). Sadly, I haven't been able to wear this one because of the hot weather we're having~ Hopefully I'll be able to wear it soon.


♥ Flower print skirt from H&M. This one is perfect fro the Spring/Summer time. It kinda reminds me of my strawberry skirt from Zara.



♥ White flowy blouse from Stradivarius. It has this really cute ruffle detail thingy that makes it really cute.


♥ White blouse from a boutique called Jennyfer in Valencia. As the while blouse above, I really like the details in it.


♥ This black skirt is also from Jennyfer. I think this one is a formal skirt but in a really cute and girly version.


♥ Enjoy the Day white t-shirt. This one is from a brand called Tex. It can be found at Carrefour. Since it is a big size, it's super comfortable to wear at night or just to chill at home with a nice pair of shorts.


♥ I have pink jeans!! Well...pink-ish color I think? They are from Beautiful as well and they are very comfortable!


♥ I finally got some bralettes! the lilac one is from Bershka and the other one, I'm not sure but they are both really pretty.


♥ Black blouse from Mango. Mom thinks it'd be a good match to the black skirt. I love the cut on the neck/shoulders area.


♥ I've seen so many blouses like this trending right now and yeah, now I have one! This one is one is also from Beautiful. i think the pic doesn't do justice to it (?) is that how the saying goes?) It is really, really pretty when you wear it.


ACCESSORIES

♥ I am in love with my new cat eye shaped sunnies! They are from Stradivarius. They came with the cute pink case. Yup, I feel stylish wearing them.


♥ Black wedges from (Sfera) Even tho they are not super high, the give me a nice height. They are really pretty and hopefully they'll be as comfortable. (I only wore them once so,,,yeah.)



* This shoes from Bershka are just B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. I don't think they'll be as comfortable but, the pain will be worht it. LOL



And...this is it for this haul. It's always exciting to have all these new things to try. I haven't been able to wear all of them and I have everything in a big bag. I needed to have everything in one place to put this post together. Now I can finally put everything where it should be.
There are other goodies I recieved such as baking moldes but, I'll get to that when I bake something.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com