Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 3, 2017

Life Update July - August 2017: Summer, work & YouTube



Hello everyone!
It is time for a quick (or maybe not so quick) life update of  what's been going on in my life on the past two months.
I know I keep saying this but this year came with a lot of changes, good changes this time. (Finally!) I feel like some things are finally falling back into place and yeah, some others are still "under construction" hehe.

Back in July, I went to some interesting and fun events such as the Emotional Health Conference with my friends and the Circus of Horror. That circus was definitely my kind of circus, I highly recommend it if you love horror as much as I do.
In a way, July felt like a busy month, we had a lot going on at work with the end of the school year, the clousure ceremony was around the corner, last rehearsals and mom's birthday.

The closure ceremony went great and even tho I feel like that last school year was one of the most challenging ones, we all did our best but personally, I think it was my best one. I grew up so much as a teacher, achieved a lot more with my kids but, I felt it was time for me to go, I gave everything I had to give there so yeah, I decided to leave.
It wasn't something I randomly thought, I actually thought about it for months, it was a hard decision but it was time to do it. I have a separate blog post about it, I'll link it here in case you haven't read it and want to know more: Heart-to-heart: The reason why I left my Job
I gotta say that has been one of the scariest and toughest decisions I've ever made.

Now, let's take a little moment to talk about YouTube. You all know I have very bad luck when it comes to technology. My laptop broke again (the one I used for editing and all that) and, I had to use my other laptop to start doing all that and since I couldn't install the video editor I was using, I had to learn how to use a new one so, my vlogs have been a little late since then. I also don't think they have a very good quality~ I'm still trying to figure how to make them look decent so, bare with me!! I also want to thank you guys, I finally reached 51 subbies! I know it's not much for some but it makes me happy to see how my little YT family is slowly growing! For those who are not subscribed yet, go check my channel MonStar's Little Vlog for random parts of my everyday.

Then Summer break came and we celebrated grandpa's birthday, I went out with some friends  but it wasn't until 2 or 3 weeks ago I think, that I went out of the city to do a very quick but fun visit to my cousins. I think i mentioned this on my last life update but, I'm gonna be an auntie again, this time my cousin Ale and hubby Eli are gonna have a little boy!! I can't wait to meet baby Luca! It was great to see them again after all these years. It felt as if nothing changed!!
And on that trip some moving ideas and possible working chances came out. Nothing too sure for now.

And lastly, I've been doing a little clothing design work. Not something too big but kinda going back to it with some baby clothes. I'll share more about that soon!
There is also an exciting trip coming soon!

That's it for now guys, how was your Summer break? Let me know!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com