Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 17, 2018

Mon's Kitchen: Chickpeas & spinach with tomato sauce.



Hi!
Lately I've been feeling a little inspired to cook thanks to my friend Lu. She likes to use different spices and different ingredients which has helped me to experiment a little more when it comes to cooking.
This dish I recently made was a recipe my mom gave me but, I added a few things we already had at home and I am proud to say, it came out really good. Practice makes perfect, right?


〰 Ingredients: (for 3-4 people):
2 cans of chickpeas
1 bag of Spinach (I used the frozen ones)
Chopped onion (to your liking)
Green tomato sause (you can always go for red tomato but, green was the one I had)
Pepper & lemon seasoning

I added some broad beans and carrots leftovers we had as well as white rice because, everything goes well with rice, hehe.

〰  Prepping:
I fried(?) bits of onion with some seasoning for a while before adding the sause, once I felt they were nicely mixed I incorporated the other ingredients.


It is a very simple recipe, and it took me like 20 minutes to finish it. Along with the rice it became a very complete meal and it looked kinda healthy!! At least to me...

I'll be trying more recipes every now and then and I'll try to share them here. At least the ones that work for me.
Hope you guys enjoy this and let me know if you decide to try this recipe!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com