Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 29, 2018

☕ Life Update March - April 2018: Working hard & enjoying life!

Work hard, drink coffee, stay sweet & enjoy life.


Hi loves! Two more great months went by super fast due to how busy they've been. But, even for a lazy person like me, it's been a lot of fun. You know, that kind of busy life you end up enjoying a lot.
As soon as I started working everything went crazy! We (the other English teacher and I) had an Easter event with the kids and even tho it was a lot of prepping, they really enjoyed it. We had our Spring break right after that, two weeks off. Can't complain, we needed them to prepare for what was coming...hehehe.Spring break was really good actually, I didn't do anything big but relaxed and hanged out with my friends wich is always really nice. Once my break was over it was time to prep classes, do exams and all that not-so-fun stuff. Then again, it was a lot more work than I expected. I keep learning a lot. Along with that, we have to complete a 40 hour online course and... I have to admit that I'm not as far as I should on it, I get bored easily and the system is just too slow! HELP!
Plus, my marks and answers on it are not exactly the best...

But, as busy as work keeps me, I don't let it take over my life anymore. I try to find a balance between work and having a life. I've been spending a lot of time with my friends and loved ones. Not long ago I got reunited with my high school best friend Ceci, and we've been hanging out more often lately. It feels just like the old times. So happy to have her back in my life.
Also, I have been taking cooking a lot more seriously lately, it's fun when I do it with friends! I've been learning a lot from Lu and I can say I'm improving! YAY!

One of the things I said I wanted to do again this year was to go to cons and expos like I used to. So, we did. My girls and I decided to go to Expo Magyc earlier this month. And even tho we didn't cosplay or anything, we had a lot of fun, did some shopping and ate yummy food. We all missed it and I'm sure we'll try to do it more often. We were exhausted by the end of the day tho...

I've been meeting some new people lately, interesting people. I feel like I'm not that awkward when it comes to meeting new people anymore... It's funny how life works, people who had to leave my life for whatever reason, just did it without having to do anything about it and others have been coming back to stay. That's a bit random but I've  been noticing that lately.

And lastly, FMP (one of my favorite anime) is back after over 10 years! I know it's not really a life update but, I'm just too excited I had to share it. Hoho. Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory aired about 2 weeks ago and I'm already obsessed. sadly, I think this will be the last season of the show... I've watched all the seasons many times so, I'm sure gonna miss it. But yeah, highly recommend it!


I'm surprised this life update was a bit bit shorter than usual but yeah, that sums up these last two months. Life's been good and, I've been enjoying it. If you wanna see some of those cooking experiences, more from expo magyc and just what's been going on in general, make sure to stop by my YouTube channel MonStar's Little Vlog.

Until next time!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you that things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tomi! It feels like things are finally falling back into place. ^^

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com