Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 1, 2018

Get to know me | 10 random & silly facts about me |



Hello there!
June is here and it's the birthday month so, I kinda wanted to make it a Get to know me month and share some personal stuff so you guys can know a bit more about me.

I'm gonna start with some facts about me that I think I haven't shared in here yet... here we go!

1. I wanted to be a cheerleader when I was in middle school
2. I put ketchup on pretty much everything
3. I'm a very emotional person
4. If I could, I'd only eat sweets and desserts
5. I once wanted to be an Ice Cream taster. (I'd still love to!)
6. There was not one year of school where I didn't fail at math (and everything related to it)
7. I love to watch murder cases
8. Anime and kdrama are one of my favorite things to watch
9. I'm very stubborn
10. I speak in "spanglish" way too much

There you have it. Hope you enjoyed these random facts, share with me a random fact about you, I'd love to read!!

Bye for now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com