Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 6, 2018

ABC Questionnaire



Hi loves! Today I have another ABC related post, this time it's a questionnaire so, without further do, let's get to it!

A. Attached or single?
Single~

B. Best friend?
I have more than one so, Diana, Dee Dee eonni, Lu and highschool best friend Ceci.


C. Cake or pie?
OMG hard to pick! Pie?

D. Day of choice?
Saturdays. Even tho I kinda like Wednesdays because it makes my week feel shorter(?)

E. Essential item?
My camera

F. Favorite color?
Pink

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Worms

H. Home town?
Morelia, Mich.

I. Favorite indulgence?
Facemasks(?)

J. January or July?
July

K. Kids?
None yet. But I'd love to have them someday

L. Life isn’t complete without?
Those big laughs with my friends.
My parents.

M. Memory you cherish
Vacations at my grandparents' when I was a little girl

N. Number of brothers/sisters?
One sister

O. Oranges or Apples?
Oranges

P. Pet Peeves?
When people make a whistle sound with their nose.

Q. Quotes?
Hold the vision, trust the process

R. Reasons to smile?
People I love, my pets, my students.

S. Season of choice?
Fall!

T. Tea or coffee?
Coffee, always coffee


U. Unknown fact about me?
I'm a leftie. Not sure if most people know

V. Vegetable?
Broccoli or spinach

W. Worst habit?
I tend to overthink too much

X. X-Ray or ultrasound?
None of the yet. Luckily

Y. Your favorite trip?
Going to Spain last year.

Z. Zodiac sign?
Gemini

As always, feel free to answer the questions yourself. I'd love to read your answers. It's always fun to learn more from people through these things.


4 comments:

  1. A. Attached or single?
    Single~

    B. Best friend?
    I have one, his name's Rafa. Pretty cool guy. I met him ages ago, and we've been close since. He has his quirks, but he's loyal to a T. Then there's Rey. We don't talk much, but I consider him too.


    C. Cake or pie?
    I'd choose Pie, but after careful consideration, I decided whichever one goes best with coffee and a milkshake, and it ended up being CAKE.

    D. Day of choice?
    Sunday! It's a universal day off, I think.

    E. Essential item?
    For now? My phone. It's like my brain. :3

    F. Favorite color?
    Funny, but I alternate between Blue and Red.


    G. Gummy bears or worms?
    Bears! Easier to get rid of.

    H. Home town?
    Miami, FL

    I. Favorite indulgence?
    Videogames. Used to be movies, but times have made it harder to sit down for more than an hour. :3

    J. January or July?
    July

    K. Kids?
    ...one day.

    L. Life isn’t complete without?
    Family. A good one makes everything clear.


    M. Memory you cherish
    The many reunions I had with my parents & brother, seeing them so happy with little to no worries about the world.

    N. Number of brothers/sisters?
    One brother

    O. Oranges or Apples?
    Oranges! (You make juice with them!)

    P. Pet Peeves?
    People who make loud noise after midnight.

    Q. Quotes?
    Know yourself enough, to know everyrone else.


    R. Reasons to smile?
    Being alive, seeing my family smile, seeing someone I like be happy.

    S. Season of choice?
    Fall. Jacket season!


    T. Tea or coffee?
    Hot - Coffee, Cold - Tea. Specially Sweet Tea. With Ginseng. and Honey. at night.


    U. Unknown fact about me?
    I'm an artist!

    V. Vegetable?
    Broccoli or Bell Pepper. They go with anything!

    W. Worst habit?
    I care too much.

    X. X-Ray or ultrasound?
    I'd like either, or. You never know what's in there...

    Y. Your favorite trip?
    Haven't had one yet!


    Z. Zodiac sign?
    Libra


    Nice Qs! I hope I answered correctly. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Interesting to read! I think sometimes I care too much as well, never saw it as a bad habit but, it makes sense. Thanks for answering!! ^^

      Delete
  2. You're left handed?! I had no idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, hehe. But yeah, I don't think I ever mentioned it.

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com