Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 2, 2018

☕ Life Update September - October 2018: Mom is back & 31 Days of Halloween



Two more months and it'll be 2019!

Sad to say goodbye to my beloved October but at the same time I'm relieved! So many things going!

I remember back in September I was still adjusting to be a full time teacher, I had so much stress and a hard time dealing with some groups. Luckily, that has been slowly changing as time goes by~ guess it is time for another Teacher chit chat soon.
We had our first big event celebrating Independence Day with the parents and the other grades. It was fun but since it was at night, I was exhausted!

Fall finally arrived, my favorite! I've seen prettier Falls like when I was back in Spain, but I still aprreciate it here. Hehe.
I take Fall seriously. We even had a pumpkin/fall little BuJo reunion to plan October. You know...hot drinks, snacks, fun talks and pumpkins everywhere.
Later that month, I went to another BuJo workshop with my friend Ceci. It was a lot of fun!

Around mid September my mom came back from Spain! So happy to have her back for good. I feel like we've been a lot more closer since she came back and, I'm happy about that.

I kinda feel like Sept & Oct were very stressful months... I didn't even have time (or energy) to put up my every-year Halloween decoration. Yup, I know... it's weird. Cuz I usually start October with a full decorated room and always go crazy with the shopping.
I feel like my priorities changed without me planning it or noticing. Sad, adulting sometimes sucks.
I still tried to have my #31DaysOfHalloween adding something Halloween realted to my everyday. Even if it was something really small, themed food, shopping, movies, etc.
It wasn't as big as oher years but, I won't complain, I had fun.

Speaking of Halloween, I hope you had a fun one! What did you guys do? I had a pretty chilled one, no costumes this year. It was more about eating, watching Hocus Pocus and having a gift exchange with friends over Halloween drinks.

I feel like I did a lot these months but it was mostly work related so this life update doesn't have much~
Next two months will be busy for everyone so, we'll have another catch up soon!



Until next time spooks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com