Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 28, 2018

☕ Life Update Nov - Dec 2018: Goodbye to another year + One way I'd like to grow in 2019



365 new days, 365 new chances...

2018 was such a good year. Of course it had its ups & downs but I can say mostly ups. And even tho I didn't do everything I wanted to, I was busy doing other great things I enjoyed and that helped me learn a lot as well as growing as a person. I came back from Europe, got to start working in a bigger school, and at the school I wanted. I proved myself that I can handle being a full-time teacher even tho I go crazy at times, I'm more independent in many ways, I closed cycles and I got to enjoy my family and friends and got reunited with some good, old friends. I'm finally finding my own way and flying with my own wings. Forever grateful for all that!

These last two months were super busy and somewhat tiring but fun! I went through a lot of stress at work but I finally learned to deal with that. Had a lot to celebrate between friends' birthdays, family visiting and mom starting a new job. The weeks before my break were more than tiring, we had 3 Christmas events at work that pretty much took most of out time (including a Saturday!) But yeah, even if I complain, it's all worth it in the end.
And you know, December is full of mini celebrations: at work, with friends, with family... Lots of food, drinks and laughs! I can say it is my second favorite time of the year.

Now that a new year is pretty much here, it's always a time for me to look back to what I did or didn't do during the year. What my resolutions and plans were and, what I did and didn't do.
I was the kind of person who liked to make new years resolutions, to-do lists and all that stuff by the end of every year but, let's face it, most of the time I forget about those resolutions and end up doing everything but what I planned.
Among all the things I want to achieve next year, I have one goal set and it's been on my mind for a while now: I want to be more independent.
It is something I've been working on this year and even tho it's still a work in process, I'm getting there.
I started with baby steps, learning to feel comfortable with and by myself, being alone and doing things alone. I now try to solve my problems on my own before expecting others to do it for me. Not saying I don't ask for help or advice, cuz I do but, you get my point, right?
I can also say I'm starting to become more financially independent(?) and I like that feeling.
Not saying finding love is not in my plans next year but, that's never something I can plan or predict...

And well guys, thank you for sticking with me another year! Whether it was through social media or real life. You are all special and mean a lot to me. I really wish you the best in 2019, may all your wishes come true❣

See you next year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com