Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 13, 2018

My 5 Netflix show recommendations



Hi darlings!
Not long ago I shared some of my mom's Netflix recommendations and now it is my turn. And it's perfect timing since Winter break will start soon for some.

NOTE: Once again, all the shows descriptions are from Netflix and other sites.

Here we go!

📺 Aggretsuko


Retsuko is 25 years old and single, who works in the accounting department of a Japanese 
trading firm. Facing constant frustration every day from pushy superiors and annoying co-workers, Retsuko lets out her emotions by going to a karaoke bar every night and singing death metal. After five years of working the daily grind, her relationships with her various co-workers begin to shift and alter her life and personality drastically.

My friend Lu got me into this anime, it is so relatable and fun to watch. Plus, (most of ) the characters are cute looking, because yeah, Sanrio. The episodes are really short so, it's easy to finish the season. I just saw there will be a Christmas special. Can't wait!!

📺 Midnight Diner Tokyo Stories



Midnight Diner is a Japanese TV series based on the manga of the same name. The show 

focuses on a midnight diner, the chef, known only as "The Master", and his involvement with his customers.
Generally, each episode deals with a drama focused on a particular customer. The plot will generally offer some philosophical lesson as part of the story, 
be it simple or complicated. Some of the stories are lighthearted, others more dramatic.
Each episode will focus on a particular dish, often the favorite of the character that the episode is about, which relates to
the story, and briefly show the preparation of it.

I loved this one. Not only for all the japanese food but, also because you get to see a different story in each episode so, it's hard to get tired of it.
Warning: Be ready to feel hungry after watching it.

📺 Stalkers who kill



This true crime series shows real and dramatized footage of murders committed by stalkers, whether former lovers, co-workers or even family members.

I was so obsessed with this show. I love murder cases and this one made it more interesting with the dramatized footage. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a second season.

📺 Nurses who kill



Top medical, criminal and psychological experts analyze the motives and methods of nurses who use their positions to kill rather than heal.

Similar to Stalkers who kill but I honestly find Stalkers... a bit more interesting. still worth watching tho.

📺 Chilling adventures of Sabrina



The path of night or the path of light? On the eve of her 16th birthday, half-mortal, half-witch Sabrina Spellman has a critical choice to make.

This is my fav of them all. I've always been a Sabrina fan, not only Melissa Joan Heart's Sabrina the Teenage Witch but, I also liked the Disney versions, the videogame versions, Sabrina in general.
I have to accept I had my doubts before watching but the trailer looked dark and, it got my attention. Now I am obsessed! I love its darkarness, the characters, the fashion, the scenery(?) and all that magic! Can't wait to watch the Midwinter's tale and of course, the next season.

That's it for my Netflix recommendations. Hope you enjoy, and feel free to comment if you've seen these shows or, if there's a show you'd like to recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com