Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 13, 2019

The Color Workshop RADIANT Blush & Highlight Collection | Collectible Tin Case |



Hi dollies!
Not long ago I found this The Color Workshop RADIANT Blush & Highlight Collection palette at walmart, it was one of those Christmas gift packages that was for sale for a super duper cheap price after the Holidays and I just could't resist. To be honest, I've only seen this brand during this season and I never tried it before. I got it with no expectations at all.

After I bought it, I decided to search online and found both, good and bad impressions. Not only for this plaette but, for their products in general. So, after trying it for a couple of days, here are my own impressions and thoughts on this particular product as well as a mini review.

Let's start with some general info: From what I've seen, this is a special edition that includes a tin case. I saw they also had a contour and eyeshadow plaettes with collectible cases. You can also find them in their regular packaging.
This box came with a tin case, 2 blushes, 2 highlights and a face brush.



The presentation looks pretty enough to give away as a gift, also the tin case has very good quality and well, it is kinda cute.
The tin case doesn't come with a mirror as some other cases do, it is not a big deal for me but I know others would appreciate it.



Now, the brush isn't exactly the best quality but I wouldn't say it is the worst ever. And I've tried many, from cheap to brand name ones.The hair looks synthetic but it feels soft but, it doesn't look cheap. I just think it is too thin for a blush brush. Just saying!


Moving on to the blushes, we have 2 very different shades. One is a bright coral color and the other one, a soft pink. Both have a slight shimmery finish and no scent at all. (yay)
At first I thought the pink was not going to show my skin but it actually looks really pretty! (let's keep in mind I'm more on the pale side~)
I was surprised with the durability and with how pigmented they are.



As for the hightlights, I recently became a highlight fan so I was looking forward to try these. These shades are also very different. One is, again, a pink shade and the other is more like a gray-brownish color(?). Both are very shimmery and give a nice glow to the skin.



The only thing I didn't likie is the fact that the colors don't come with a name! and that is something that really annoys me. Hehe.

Other than that, I liked this palette! It is true that most of the time, you get what you pay for but this time it was a good surprise! I'm happy with it and I'll continue using it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com