Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 13, 2019

🌸 MINISO Sakura Water Bright Cleansing Balm 🌸 Review



Hi sweets!
I want to show you the latest addition to my skincare routine, it is a product I was really looking forward to try for some time now and, now that I finally did, I think it was worth it.

Spring means it's Sakura season in Japan and Korea and it also means it's my chance to find some sakura related stuff because well... I'm obsessed~

But yeah, this product is the MINISO Sakura Water Bright Cleansing Balm that, as it says, it's a cleanser that can also remove makeup. I've it been using it for about two weeks now and I really like it.


Let's get into it!

As usual, I'm gonna start with the packaging which was the first thing that caught my eye. Everything is pink! Even tho it's cute, it still looks pretty simple and clean.
We have a beautiful pink pot with 100ml of product. It is, again, very simple but cute with a sakura print detail on the lid. Love it!


It also comes with a spatula, which I appreciate. It makes the whole application process a lot cleaner.


Moving on to the product, it says it is a refreshing sakura cleansing balm that gently removes skin impurities and controls oil.

The texture looks a little waxy and thick at first but it melts as soon as it makes contact with your skin, becoming very creamy and easy to work with. It has a very soft flowery scent that I find very
relaxing.



How to use:
1. Put appropriate amount on hand and gently wipe to remove makeup and skin wastes.
2. Gently rinse off with warm water to hold moisture in your skin.

I use 1 full scoop of product and gently massage my face with it, as I massage, I can see the makeup coming off. It does take a while to remove waterproof makeup so I'd suggest taking your sweet time but, it gets there eventually.
Once I rinse it off, I find my skin makeup free and really soft without any greasy or sticky feeling.

My makeup by the end of the day

makeup melts with the balm

clean, fresh no makeup face after using the balm

If I had to rate it I'd give it a 4/5 ðŸŒ¸ðŸŒ¸ðŸŒ¸ðŸŒ¸ just because I admit using micellar water removes my makeup faster. But other than that, I like it. It is gentle to my skin, it didn't cause any reaction and... it does the job!
Add to that how pretty it is.

Would I buy it again?
Totes. It is true that Miniso has its hits and misses but this one is defo worth trying.


8 comments:

  1. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. best touring kayak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. water filter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm glad to read that! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it make any scars or pimples disappear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I know. It's only function is to remove makeup and cleanse the skin. I think you could find a moisturizer to help you with the scars.

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com