Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 18, 2019

👯 | 30 Day Blogging Challenge | Day 18: A Photograph of Myself



 A photograph of myself
Ok, a picture of me. Here it is. There's not much to say about it~
It was taken yesterday before the Teacher's Day celebration dinner with my coworkers. My friend and fellow teacher Su took the pic while we were walking around the place where the event was happening. It was a former ranch thingy and it was beautiful.

Now that we have a full body pic, let's do a quick OOTD:
Dress: Mustard and black houndstooth dress from MANGO
Shoes: I'm not sure where this are from, all I know is they are from Spain.


Super short post but, I'll see you tomorrow with more! xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com