Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 25, 2019

👯 | 30 Day Blogging Challenge | Day 25: My Biggest Regret



5 more days to go!
This post won't be that long because even tho today was a good day, it was a long one. I'm tired but I didn't want to skip a day of this challenge. Especially being so close to the end of it.

 My biggest regret

Being honest, I wasn't inspired enough to share something serious enough. My friend and I were joking about me sharing how I regret drinking what was left of my Sake and I was about to share that when during that conversation, inspo hit me. (Thankies!)


I do have many regrets, some of them smaller than others but lately, and I'm sure this is because my birthday is coming soon, I've been thinking about how I feel I haven't been living my life the way I want it. Not 100%.
It is true that for about 2 years now, I've been trying to make choices I feel comfortable with, I'm doing things that make me happy, despite what others can say or think. But, at this point in my life, I wish I had so much more. I'm far from where I wish I was. 

I know part of it is my fault. If not all, cuz I was constantly putting others before me. Their needs and wishes even if I had to sacrifice my own. Why? Because I didn't want people to think I don't care (and still do). I regret trying to please others and always feel like I'm second. Not saying that I regret whatever I've done for others tho. (Am I making any sense?)

Now I know I don't have to please everyone to do what's right but, there is a part of me that is still scared of failing to those I love. 

I think that's one of my biggest struggles in life and is a big part of many regrets I have.



2 comments:

  1. I totally get this. I feel the same exact way! I tend to want to make other people happy first. I don't know why that is. It seems like if they're not happy, then I can't be happy. I've always noticed it myself, but I don't seem to try hard enough...so I've decided to really push myself this time. I'm making a lot of changes recently and going into things that make ME happy. It's not a bad thing to think about others, but there are times where we really need to think about ourselves more. It might seem selfish to us, but hey, we deserve happiness too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way. I'm trying to change that too but, not gonna lie, it is hard. Especially when it comes to people who are really close to me. I feel guilty even tho I know I souldn't. But you're right, we deserve happiness too.

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com