Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 5, 2019

Primark Disney Villains Eyeshadow Palette | Who's the Baddest of them all? |



Hello spooks!
October is finally here and I thought this eyeshadow palette would be perfect to start the month because well... Villains!

Two of my best friends recently came back from London and got me this eyeshadow palette from Primark (along with some British tea, of course) as gifts. They know how much I love makeup but, they also thought it'd be perfect because of how much I love witches and Halloween.

I loved Primark when I was in Spain and I highly suggested them to stop by and check what they had. I believe this is part of a Disney Villains Collection cuz doing some research online, there are also other makeup products featuring them.

Where to begin? With the packaging, of course!
I just love when brands put effort when it comes to packaging, I love the small details and this one has some nice ones!


The first thing you see are these four Villains: Cruella, Evil Queen, Maleficent and Ursula. The material is a thick and strong cardboard with a magnetic seal. It is covered by a transpatent plastic with "Who's the baddest of them all" written on it.


front
back
Once you start opening the palette, you'll have to go through each of the characters to get to the eyeshadows. Cool thing is, behind each of them, there's a movie quote. I think it adds a nice detail to it.

Ursula

Evil Queen

Cruella

Maleficent
Ok, now let's get to the eyeshadows. You'll find one palette for each of these evil ladies with 5 different colors each. Including matte, shimmer and metallic shades.


Evil Queen:
This one is all about purples, lilacs and a hint of pink, which I have to say is one of my favorite combinations ever. 



Random fact: when I was a little girl, I really liked thee Disney Princesses but I also liked Evil Queen a lot.

Cruella:
Cruella is more neutral subtle, kind of my go to colors for eyeshadows. I don't think the lighter shades are showing on camera but the beige color is a great base and the shimmers have a very nice pigmentation too.



Ursula:
This is a fun palette with very beautiful metallics. I think this one would be great to create a smokey eye look for daytime. 



Maleficent:
It's funny how this one ended up being my favorite somehow. I'm not really into oranges for the eyes but the burnt orange color caught my eye as soon as I tried it on one of my friends eyes. This colors together make a perfect fall look.



All in all, the shadows are very pigmented and blend nicely, the metallics and shimmers are beautiful and it has enough shades to help you create different looks. 
I'll try to create some looks with them and share them here during the month. 

Once again, big thanks to my friends for the pressies and I'm so happy they got the chance to go on that trip.

Until next time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com