Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 2, 2020

💖 January Favorites 2020 | Snacks, shows and... Spider-man! |



Hey there sweets!
I really had so many things I wanted to blog about in January and I just couldn't. Life happened and it kept me busy. But I gotta say that even tho I'm exhausted all the time, it's been a great month and I've been enjoying it.
Anyway, there's still time to share them this month. I also feel like I should do a life update considering some things have changed since my last one.

Alrighties, let's get to my favorites of the month, which surprisingly, are not makeup related because I wanna save those for other posts.

💗 Yummies

Cuz of course, I have to include some of them~


I am someone who looooooves midnight snacks, and these Forrelli Snack Crackers have been my favorites for a couple of months now. They have 3 different flavors: Salty, cheddar and sour cream & onion. I'm obsessed with the last ones.
I already finished these ones but I kept the jar to share with you. I have to go buy more asap! I'm not sure if you can find them in different stores, I get mine in a Canadian dollar store.


Tao Kae Noi crispy seaweed snacks. These are Thai snacks that are basically nori covered in this shrimp flavor kind of thing. They are just delicious. I believe there is a spicy version too that I haven't treid yet.
I've been buying them non stop since I found them back in November.



💗 Shows & movies

I wanted to share some of these shows since December but I skipped Dec. favs so, here they are:

LORE. Is an Amercan horror TV show based on a podcast with the same name. It kinda reminds me of Haunted (Netflix) in a way. Difference is, Haunted talks about real paranormal experiences and testimonies, and Lore is more about leyends and... theories. I think. There are two seasons now and even tho not all of the episodes were my favorites, most of them are pretty good.



And since I already mentioned Haunted, it has a new season now with 6 episodes I believe, defo worth checking out.



Also from Netflix is Mindhunter. I heard a lot about this show but never got into it until now. I just finished season one and if you're a true crime fan like I am, you'll enjoy it. Season 2 is already available and I am ready to start watching!



💗 Car goodies



I don't usually share car related stuff in here but I really love this one and I feel like I have to share. This Spider-man car air freshener is part of a huge collaboration Miniso has with Marvel. I love it because 1: it is spidey, 2: it matches my car perfectly, 3: it smells like coffee and... it is the cutest.
I have other things from this collab that I'll show you in a future post.

So that is that, guys. Mostly shows in this month's favs. Hehe. Make sure to let me know if you decide to watch one of them or if you like them.

See you next time~!! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com