Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 1, 2020

💖 February Favorites 2020 | Beauty, YouTube & Evangelion! |



It is that time of the month again, time to share with you some of my favorites of the month. Which honestly, aren't many.

💗 Beauty

Natura Estonica Bio Rejuvenating Face Peeling.


My mom got this peeling mask in Spain and I've been using it for a couple of months now. It is a very gentle peeling that makes you skin look and feel soft and fresh after using it.
I don't know much about the brand but, from what it says it is made in the US and their products "are formulated using plants filled with energy and strenght, containing the necessary vitamins and micronutrients to neurish and revitalize skin"



This particular product is infused with Organic gingseng, acai and neroli oil. It also contains hyaluronic acid, aha acids and vitamin C.
I only use it twice a week when I remember and you're supposed to leave it on for about 7 minutes and then rinse.
It stings a little if you leave it on for longer than that.


Terssura hydrating cream.



This is one of those products that you'd never pay attention to unless someone else recommends you to use it. My auntie gave me this body cream because she just loves how much it hydrates her skin. She uses it for her hands mostly. It is for dry skin and it contains pure glycerin and apparently it is one of those old creams that grandmas used to have.
It is super thick and it has a sublte scent that I'm not sure how to describe. Once it absorbs it leaves a soft layer on your skin but it doesn't feel thick anymore.



Mom and I have been loving it and even using it as a night cream during winter nights.
Another cool thing, it is super, duper cheap.

💗 YouTube



Most people already know how much I love Japan vlogs, and some friends already told me about this channel before but I didn't get to watch it until lately and I've been obsessed!
Nekojitablog (aka as Japon con Jamón) y the funniest way to learn more about Japan and the life of a Japanese woman married to a Spanish man. It has a bit of everything: food, culture, vlogs, information and fun facts about my favorite country ever.

And a random favorite that just came back into my life is Neon Genesis Evangelion. I just had a mini movie marathon with my friends last weekend and I'm obsessed all over again... hehe


That's it for now, I'll see you next time~ ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com