Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 10, 2020

| Shampoo Artesanal Nina | My experience using Natural Shampoo Bars



I don't share much about hair in here but I really wanted to do it this time; first, because it's my 1st time trying natural shampoo bars and second, because my bestie was the one who made them.


Let's start by talking about my hair. Even tho most people give me compliments about my hair, it is mostly damaged due to styling it pretty much every day with no treatments to protect it and, since I have dry hair, I don't usually change my shampoo cuz it makes it worse.

See all those baby hairs?


One of my friends started using these shampoo bars and really liked it so, I decided to give it a try. I've been using it for a month now and it has been working well for me and my hair. Hehe.
At first I thought the change would cause a weird change to the hair or my scalp while it got used to the shampoo but truth is, this bar is super gentle!
I already love the fact that it didn't dry out my hair and I can also say it is not as freezy as it was before.

I think one bar should be enough for a couple of months. You don't need to use that much to get a good amount of foam.

I have to mention the scent cuz it's great! I chose cucumber because of how fresh it is but there are other scents and shampoo for different hair types too.


And well yeah, they are too cute! This time she had flower shapes but I've seen teddy bears too in many different colors.



I would definitely buy it again and experiment with other scents. Maybe using more natural products is just what my hair needs.

I'm gonna link Lu for you guys to check what she does and contact her if you're interested on buying something. She's super talented, she's superwoman and I love supporting her work! Hehe.

ninaenpapel for BuJo inspo and stationery
lumefelper for wool cuties

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com