Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 23, 2020

Cherry-red nails



I can't remember the last time I wrote about nail polishes... they used to be my favorite posts years ago.
For some reason my nails love the quarantine, they have been looking great lately, they are long and surprisingly stronger than usual so I thought it'd be a good time for a nail polish post.

On my nails is the MINISO Beautiful Color Nail Polish Fashion Expert in "Cherry-red". It is not new in my collection, my friend Ceci gave it to me a year ago, I think.


It is a vibrant, dark, coral-ish color perfect for spring - summer time. And I do admit the durability of this one is pretty good. I don't have many nail polishes from Miniso so I can't really compare.


I really hope my nails stay this way for a long time, hehe. It's nice to have long, pretty natural nails for a change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com