Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 22, 2020

Mom's Favorites 2020 | Beauty & Makeup |



Today is my mom's birthday so I thought it'd be the perfect time to share this post we had in mind for a couple of months now. We have many things in common, she's the one to blame for my big love for coffee but, we like different things when it comes to makeup. 
Here you'll find some of her favorite beauty and makeup products, some of them are different from what I usually share so, I hope you enjoy!

Let's get to it!

There are so many products that are my favorites and I'm going to share them with you today.
Let's start with...

♥ Beauty

Even tho I can go for a fucsia lipstick every now and then, red is my favorite when it comes to lipsticks.

I love lipsticks from Essence and Makeup Revolution, brands I discovered in Spain in my favorite perfumery, Druni.

Essence Matt Matt Matt #06 "Kiss me if you can"
Essence Ultra Last Instant colour #11 "Cherry Sweet"
This one from Sephora is one of my favorite red lipsticks. It is creamy and it is very long lasting. This shade is the "It" shade of red for me and it is very affordable.

Sephora #Lipstories "A little magic"
And these are from Miniso, they are Korean and they last throughout the whole day. They are creamy and very hydrating.

Miniso Korean Style Creamy Lipsticks
01 "Rosy Red" and 03 "Mermaid Pink"

Bourjois is a French brand I also discovered in Spain. Their pressed powder and foundation are amazing!

#53 "Golden Beige"

"123 perfect" with SPF10 and 24h hydration

I really like MAC blushes. One was a gift from my daughter and I bought the other one.

Left: Margin (which broke)
Right: Format
We also have this one from Physicians Fromula which is a lot softer and delicate.

Physicians Fromula Multi Colored Light Bronzer

Another brand I really like is Astor. It is a German brand by Heidi Klum, their lipsticks and blushes are super!

Nails

Essence Nail polishes are wonderful, and their colors are always in season.



Skincare

I don't buy facemasks but my daughter has given me some from Tonyoly and they are spectacular! I love it when she gives them to me.

Korean Sheet masks from TonyMoly and Celavi

Moving on to creams, I love these ones that my daughter brought from Canada. I hate to have dry hands. These creams not only help me to have soft, hydrated hands for a long time, but they also have a nice scent that lasts for a long time.


Lastly we have, lipbalm. This is the one I'm currently using, it was a gift from Michee.
Love it!


Perfume

I love perfumes! Especially herbal and citrus fragrances with a hint of florals. No sweet scents.
These two have a foral scent, different to the ones I usually go for but I love them.

Narciso Rodriguez "Narciso"
Gucci "Bloom"

There you go, we both hope you really enjoyed this post, let us know if you' like to read more posts like this.
xox

Happy birthday to my mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com