Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 10, 2020

Smells like... Fall!

Fall to me means: Candles, cozy sweaters, hot drinks and of course, everything pumpkin! And even tho I am not a crazy candle person, I do love one that has a nice and strong scent, powerful enough to fill a room with it. 

A few days ago, while looking for Fall / Halloween stuff at Joi (Canadian dollar store), I came across this Willow & Time pumpkin candle. I don't pay much attention to candles from dollar sotres because most of them smell cheap and have a very subtle scent, but this one was too pumpkin-ish not to pay attention to it. I was impressed with the scent so I decided to take it home with me.


Once I lit the candle at home, it did give a very nice Fall scent to the room, I just love it! It is kinda like smelling a pumpkin spice latte with lots of cinnamon. Yum.

I'll make sure to go back and get more! Tell me guys, do you have a favorite Fall scent? 

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com