Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 28, 2020

Hot Choco Bombs with a twist!



I recieved Chocolate Bombs from Chez Moi Reposteria, proudly made by my friend Jonathan. I've been obssessing with these cute bombs since I tried them earlier this month. 

If you havent tried choco bombs yet, I have a post dedicated to them and the whole experience, hehe.

Let's talk about these bombs first:

The 4 balls came in a cute, pink box 

They came in two different, festive colors...

Red and silver

Green and gold

The four balls are made of dark chocolate and filled with colorful marshmallows. They were really good!

This time I wanted to give a little twist to this drink, keeping it seasonal. I still had some eggnog and decided to add some to the hot chocolate to spice it up a little. Hehe.

To make this you just need milk, a choco bomb and some eggnog.

Prep your mug...

...add the hot milk and enjoy how pretty this is!

Pour eggnog to your liking and stir to mix everything

And, there you have it! The mix of the chocolate with the hint of alcohol is pretty good. It's super easy to make, it's festive, pretty and perfect for this cold weather.

Cheers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com